Picked up this litle gem from a bloke on adverts.ie on Thursday. Originally a UK vehicle, it was imported to Ireland in 2013. UK reg was MF04FHV. I started off this evening with a little photo shoot of the various issues with the car that I plan to fix.
On the TODO list:
- Full service
- Fix dent on the rear wing, behind drivers door.
- Replace the driver's front drivers wing, as there is a large rust patch and multiple small dents.
- Temperature control is broken.
- Driver's side door lock makes a horrid grinding noise.
- Flush the coolant and clean out the bottle
- Repair a hole in the upper dash.
- Refurbish the alloys and replace the tyres.
Some minor cosmetic improvements:
- Clean, recolour and reseal the hood.
- Polish the cloudy rear window.
- New front and rear badges.
- Refit the front bumper.
Issues I'm not sure yet if/how to address:
- Rust bubbles on the bonnet.
- Rust bubbles on the rear panel.